Updates to the Public Charge Rule

Exciting news! There has been some updates to the public charge decision. If you are applying for orr getting CalFresh, it does not affect the immigration status for you or your family. You can still get a green card and become a US Citizen. For more information about applying for CalFresh, please call 1-877-847-3663 or visit their website at GetCalFresh.org.

Scroll to Top
Skip to content