Phone icon

Quick help


Location icon

70 Skyview Terrace, Bldg. “B”

San Rafael, CA 94903

Whom should I tell when I have hired a new Care Provider?

You will inform your Social Worker by submitting a Provider packet completed by you and your Care Provider. If your Care Provider is from the Public Authority’s Registry, you will need to notify us that you have fired or hired a Care Provider by calling 415-499-1024.