Phone icon

Quick help


Location icon

10 North San Pedro Rd, Suite 1016

San Rafael, CA 94903

I am having difficulty communicating with my Care Provider. What should I do?

If you find it difficult to communicate with your Care Provider, ask for help from a family member or friend, your Social Worker or a Registry Specialist at the IHSS Public Authority.