Phone icon

Quick help


Location icon

70 Skyview Terrace, Bldg. “B”

San Rafael, CA 94903

I am an enrolled Care Provider and an IHSS Care Recipient has just hired me. What do I need to do next?

You and the IHSS Recipient must complete a Provider Packet. This packet can be obtained from the Care Recipient’s Social Worker. The phone number for the IHSS Social Worker’s office is 415-473-7118.