Phone icon

Quick help


Location icon

70 Skyview Terrace, Bldg. “B”

San Rafael, CA 94903

I am already caring for an IHSS Recipient. How do I get enrolled as a Care Provider, so that I can be paid?

In order to be enrolled with the State of California as an IHSS care provider you must attend a state-mandated orientation, complete a Provider Enrollment Form, submit LiveScan fingerprints for a background check and present a valid ID and original Social Security card. You and the IHSS recipient must also complete a Provider Packet. This packet can be obtained from the recipient’s Social Worker. The phone number for the IHSS Social Worker’s office is 415-473-7118. For more information, click here.