Phone icon

Quick help


Location icon

70 Skyview Terrace, Bldg. “B”

San Rafael, CA 94903

I already have a family member caring for me. How does s/he get enrolled for reimbursement?

If you are currently enrolled to receive IHSS services, contact your Social Worker to send you a Provider enrollment packet for you and your Care Provider to complete. Your Care Provider must also be enrolled with the State of California as an IHSS Provider. For more information, click here