The Public Authority of Marin works with local, state, and federal agencies to provide resources and education around emergency preparedness. We understand that emergencies happen and we are dedicated to helping our community be prepared for any emergency in order to help reduce the burden on our providers, clients, and healthcare system.
Please check out these resources from Marin County Health and Human Services:
Ready Marin has resources for building a variety of emergency kits for individuals and families, provides information on the Community Emergency Response (or CERT) teams, and lists classes and other resources to help you get and stay prepared.
Resources for Vulnerable Populations:
- Aging Adults
- Centers For Disease Control and Prevention: Emergency Preparedness for Older Adults
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention: Training Resources
- Marin County Aging and Adult Services
- Marin Adult Information and Assistance
- For information about services and support for older adults and persons with disabilities to promote independent living and for preparedness resources please call (415) 473-INFO (4636) or click the link above
- Behavioral Health
- Individuals with Access & Functional Needs