ATTENTION PROSPECTIVE CARE PROVIDERS: In an effort to protect our staff and other prospective care providers during these stressful and confusing times, we ask that you follow these guidelines when you’re going to the office to sign paperwork:
- If your care recipient is not approved yet, please wait to sign paperwork as we need to handle urgent cases first.
- If you are sick or have any symptoms, please stay home and reschedule for another time
- As a precaution, if you are showing any symptoms, you will be asked to leave.
- Please hand sanitizer before and after you enter the office.
- Please limit your contact with any surfaces as much as you can.
We all want this to be over soon. Let’s keep up the good social distancing and flatten this curve so we can be out enjoying the beautiful outdoors!